Hunter Marine Business Troubles
A recreational boat builder based in Alachua is looking for the best way to stay afloat.
The company that owns 40 year old Hunter Marine has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. This will allow Morgan Industries Corporation to reorganize its business.
According to a media announcement, Morgan Industries also filed motions to continue doing business as usual. It does not appear that jobs are immediately threatened.
The announcement indicated company leaders will watch to see how well the recreational marine market improves to determine which steps to take next.
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"
- Hunter fatally shot in Putnam County
- Treasure Hunters Roadshow
- Ghost Hunters Search for Paranormal Activity in Our Area
- Gator Hunters Stuck In The Mud
- The Grave Hunters
- Marine Receives Special Surprise
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Funeral for Local Marine
- Young Marines of Gainesville