Jury Hears Fulgham's Confession
Jury members heard a chilling confession from a man accused of murdering his own wife.
Prosecutors played an interrogation video between Joshua Fulgham and Marion County Sheriff's Detectives in which Fulgham tells them how he and his girlfriend, Emilia Carr killed Heather Strong.
Fulgham has pleaded not guilty to First Degree Murder charges and he may face the death penalty if the jury finds him guilty.
Closing argument are expected Thursday.
- Jury Recommends the Death Penalty for Emilia Carr
- Emilia Carr's Mother Speaks Out
- Fulgham Murder Trial Continues
- Murder Suspect Breaks Down in Court
- Heather Strong Murder Case
- Emilia Carr Murder Trail: Opening Statements
- Guilty Verdict for Emilia Carr
- Emilia Carr Breaks Silence
- Emilia Carr Receives Death Penalty
- Hernandez Grand Jury To Hear From Shooting Victim