Lieutenant Governor of Florida
Florida's Lieutenant Governor seems to be taking notice of Gainesville's growing community.
It was only a week and a half ago that Jennifer Carroll helped welcome the company Mindtree, which announced it is bringing some 400 jobs to Gainesville. Now Carroll plans to visit again today. She is scheduled to tour the University of Florida's Advanced Space Technologies Research and Engineering Center. The facility develops innovative small satellites, such as the "Swamp Sat."
- Governor Scott Urges State Universities to Turn Down Tuition Increase
- Five Former Florida Governors Visit University of Florida
- Sit In Inside of Governor Scott's Office
- Governor Scott's Response to Stand Your Ground Law
- New Lieutenant for High Springs Police Department
- Former UPD Lieutenant Intends to Sue UF
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- 61st Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Florida Governor Approves 3-Year Medicaid Expansion
- Florida Board of Governors Issue $20 Million in Funding