Man's Body Found in Ditch
A man's body was found in a deep ditch in Ocala today.
Police found the partially decomposed body of a male at the bottom of a ravine.
They said the body had probably been there for days.
According to police, a city worker called 911 Wednesday morning after noticing a foul smell in a heavily wooded area in the 1700 block of Martin Luther King Avenue in Ocala.
Sergeant Chas Maier said they have not yet identified the body.
He also said they have not yet determined how the person died or if it is now a homicide investigation.
- Missing Man's Body Recovered
- Man's Body Still Missing in Sinkhole, House Demolished
- One Man's Hobby, Others' Holiday Cheer
- Ocala Man Murdered, Body Found Inside Home
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Great Danes & Dead Man's Ashes Snorted by Suspects
- A Clean Bill Of Health For Man's Best Friend
- Homeless Man's Throat Slashed Open
- 11 yr old Girl Escapes Being Lured Into a Man's Van
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery