Marion County Burn Ban
Published April 13th, 2012
A voluntary burn ban has been issued in Marion County.
Marion County Fire Rescue is asking residents not to burn because of the dry conditions and wildfires in the area.
They say instead to take garbage and lawn debris to the baseline landfill or one of 17 recycling centers around the county.
According to the drought index, Marion County is only 130 points away from the severe drought range on a scale of 0 to 800.
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Wildfire burns in Colorado
- Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban
- Bradford County Burn Ban
- Marion County Preparing For Wildfires
- Body Found In Burning Pit In Marion County
- Horse Found Burned in a Marion County Farm
- Backyard Burning in Marion County
- Firefighters burn house in Marion County