Music Teacher Arrested in Child Sex Investigation
A 25-year-old music teacher at a Dunnellon Middle School appeared in court Wednesday morning, accused of traveling to meet a 14-year-old girl for sex.
Andrew Olan Noell was arrested Tuesday night after investigators say he traveled to Gainesville to meet the teenager.
Alachua County Sheriff's Office says investigators had been posing as the girl and communicated several times with Noell via computers and cell phones over a period of several weeks.
Noell faces numerous charges, including traveling to meet a minor for sex after soliciting a parent, or person believed to be a parent, to arrange sex with their child, a second-degree felony.
He was also charged with two third-degree felonies; soliciting a parent, or person believed to be a parent, to arrange sex with a child, and also using a two-way communications device to commit a felony.
He was being held at the Alachua County jail.
- School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests
- Deputies: Music Teacher Molests Young Children
- Unicycle Teacher Behind Bars on Sex Charges
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Teacher Allegedly Involved in Soliciting Minor For Sex
- Sex Scandal Investigation at Police Dept.
- Sumter County Man Accused Of Having Sex With A Child
- Gator Swim Club Coach Faces Child Sex Charges
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again