New Device to Help Acid Reflux Disease
A new medical device has just been approved to help people who have acid reflux disease that resists medication. Dr. Jeff Rose, a Surgeon from North Florida Regional Medical Center, sat down for an interview on how this new device works.
- New Treatment for Acid Reflux
- Medical Spotlight 10/17/11 "Acid Reflux"
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- New Beds, New Initiatives to Help Mentally Ill Inmates
- Deputies: Resident Thwarts Would-Be Car Thief With Keyless Device
- Fake Bomb Device Found At Ocala Movie Theater Belonged To UCF Student
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- New Hotline To Help Floridians Facing Foreclosure
- New Program Helps At-Risk Students
- New Technology to Help Disabled