The New Lifestyle Health Fair
The New Lifestyle Health Fair's purpose was to promote healthy eating habits, exercise, and remind the community to check their vitals.
There was free food, kids playing basketball, and even a bounce house to promote a healthier lifestyle, not to mention kickboxing, aerobics, and zumba demonstrations.
More than 30 vendors participated to show their support of health living that was held at the New Life Christian Center Church.
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Hoggetowne Medieval Faire Opens Saturday
- Women's Advantage Annual Health Fair
- Final Preparations Underway for Medieval Fair
- 27th Annual Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
- Job Fair
- 9/17/12 Fitzness Minute: New Yellow Wiggle Shows us Hula Hoop
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes