The New Lifestyle Health Fair
The New Lifestyle Health Fair's purpose was to promote healthy eating habits, exercise, and remind the community to check their vitals.
There was free food, kids playing basketball, and even a bounce house to promote a healthier lifestyle, not to mention kickboxing, aerobics, and zumba demonstrations.
More than 30 vendors participated to show their support of health living that was held at the New Life Christian Center Church.
- Job Fair
- Women's Advantage Annual Health Fair
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- 9/17/12 Fitzness Minute: New Yellow Wiggle Shows us Hula Hoop
- Final Preparations Underway for Medieval Fair
- 27th Annual Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
- New Florida Sheriffs
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's