Relay for Life
The American Cancer Society strapped on their running shoes and hit the track this weekend. It was the American Cancer Society's 2012 Relay for Life of Gainesville at the Santa Fe College track. Teams ran, walked, or jogged to remember those lives lost in the battle against cancer and to give hope to those struggling against the deadly disease.
So far the participants have raised over 33,000 dollars that will be put towards the fight against cancer.
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- "Relay for Life" around North Central Florida
- Five Points of Life Relay
- Eastside Relay For Life
- Two Men Sentenced in Marine Life Trafficking
- Zachary Lee Snyder Receives Life Sentence
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- 4-H Health Summit
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident