6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
Gainesville - At least one person was killed in a six-vehicle crash in the 3400 block of Northeast 53rd Avenue in Gainesville Tuesday morning.
The Alachua County employee was killed when her car was crushed by an Alachua County Public Works truck in front of Alachua County Animal Services.
Her name was not immediately released because her family had not yet been notified.
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- 2 Dead, 6 Injured in 6-vehicle Panhandle Crash
- One dead in multi-vehicle crash
- One person dead in early morning crash on CR 234
- Train Crash Leaves One Dead
- Shooting At Ocala Liquor Store Leaves One Dead & One Arrested
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- One Dead in Plane Crash