6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
Gainesville - At least one person was killed in a six-vehicle crash in the 3400 block of Northeast 53rd Avenue in Gainesville Tuesday morning.
The Alachua County employee was killed when her car was crushed by an Alachua County Public Works truck in front of Alachua County Animal Services.
Her name was not immediately released because her family had not yet been notified.
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- Train Crash Leaves One Dead
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- One Dead in Plane Crash
- One Dead in Union County Crash
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Two Adults, Four Kids Killed in Three Vehicle Crash