6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
By: Yaremi Farinas
A county employee was killed when a public works dump truck crushed her car.
Animal Services employees are mourning the loss of one their co-workers killed in this tragic accident.
One of them was this man's 24- year- old daughter.
"It's tragic. I know it's going to be a very difficult time moving forward," said County Commissioner Paula DeLaney.
"It's hard. This is going to be hard time for all of us to get through," said Hynes.
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- 2 Dead, 6 Injured in 6-vehicle Panhandle Crash
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- FHP: One Person Killed in Single-Car Accident On I-75, Rainy Weather to Blame
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- Train Crash Leaves One Dead
- One Dead in Union County Crash
- Deadly car accident, 14-year-old driver