Area Attractions Offer Discounts As Part of Tourism Week Celebration
If enjoying a Gator baseball game, walking through Kanapaha Botanical Gardens or watching the stars at Santa Fe's Planetarium are on your bucket list...this may be the week to cross those off.
Several attractions in Gainesville are offering discounts, reduced admission prices and free admission as part of Gainesville's celebration of National Travel and Tourism Week.
Attractions with special prices this week include the Botanical Gardens, Dudley Farms Historic Park, and Historic Haile Homestead.
Discounts run all the way to Mother's Day.
For more information on Tourism Week activities and attractions offering specials, visit VisitGainesville.com.
- Gainesville Church Attracts Controversy with Judgement Day Event
- Marion County celebrating record year in tourism
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Tourism Down in Gainesville
- Air Travel Problems in Europe Affect Two Gainesville Residents
- Gainesville Regional Airport Travel Increases
- More Americans expected to travel for Thanksgiving
- Discounted Pet Adoption Fees
- Insurance Discounts in Jeopardy
- UF Offering Season-Ticket Discount For 2013-2014 Men's Basketball