Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
What was once legal and very cheap is now a dangerous drug many people are using.
Dr. Goldberger of Shands Medical Laboratories in Gainesville has done research on bath salts and says bath salts are new designer drugs that many people are abusing.
Bath salts are most comparable to methamphetamines, cocaine, and PCP. The side effects can be detrimental and the drug's long term effects are still not known.
- Turn Over the "Bath Salts"
- UF Tuition: "The Bigger Prize"
- Salt Springs Worker Rescues Rare Bird
- Men Hooked for Spear fishing in Salt Springs
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Levy County Issues Own Flood Warning
- Rezoning Issue In Starke
- Marion Commissioners Push Back Water Issue
- Heated Issue