Bread of the Mighty Food Bank to Hold First Fundraiser in 25 years
What can your dollar do? Thanks to Bread of the Mighty Food Bank in Gainesville it can buy 10 lbs of food for needy people in North Central Florida.
Gainesville/Alachua County Association of Realtors President Craig Wilburn is helping to spread the word about the organization's upcoming fundraising event. The 1st Annual Empty Bowls Luncheon is Thursday May 10 from 11AM to 1PM at Trinity United Methodist Church in Gainesville. Tickets are $20 a person and 100 percent of the proceeds goes toward feeding people in the 5 county area served by Bread of the Mighty.
For more information visit http://www.breadofthemighty.org/
- "Strike Out Hunger" Food Drives Wraps Up
- Free meals from Bread of the MIghty
- Bread of the Mighty Backpack Stuff
- Bread of the Mighty Luncheon
- Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting
- Local Food Banks And Homeless Shelters Struggling
- Postal Workers Collect Donated Food For Area Charities
- 6th Annual Dog Wash for Charity
- Fundraising for Funeral Service
- Alachua County Food Basket Drive