Florida Folk Festival 2012
Floridian art, dance, culture and of course music will be on display this weekend on the banks of the Suwannee River.
The Florida Folk Festival is in White Springs starts today and country musician Tom Shed is here to tell us more about the 60th festival.
- 61st Annual Florida Folk Festival
- 57th Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Florida Folk Festival Celebrates 58 Years Of Fun!
- 59th Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
- Florida Sheep, Wool and Herding Dog Festival
- Newberry Watermelon Festival
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- Santa Fe College Hosts Dance Festival
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Talk About Newberry's Festival of Lights