Gainesville RTS to Reduce Service Next Week
If you ride the bus in Gainesville area be prepared for some reduced service coming.
RTS will reduce service during the spring-summer break for the University of Florida and Santa Fe college from May 7th through May 13th.
Bus officals say routes 9 through 13, and routes 16,17,20,23,34,35, and 43 will have reduced service.
The remaining routes will follow the regular summer weekday service schedule.
Weekend service will remain unchanged.
RTS will begin its regular summer service on Monday May 14th.
- RTS Bus Schedule Change
- New RTS Service On Its Way
- RTS Announces Changes
- UF And RTS Launch GPS Bus Tracking System
- RTS Announces Delays and Bus Stop Closures on Main Street and Depot Avenue
- RTS May Ban Smoking at Bus Depot
- School Attendance Takes on New Importance Next Week
- Gainesville Hopes Films Can Increase Talks, Reduce Racism
- Lamplighter Bus Service Shot Down By Property Managers
- Gas Prices Impact Bus Service