The Grave Hunters
Cemeteries are scary and yet fascinating places.
Some grave stones are so old they start by watering down the gravestone. Then they brush it off and pour some more water on it. Use a chalk so you can see the letters.
If you would like to volunteer or come across a unmarked cemetery contact Jim Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hunter fatally shot in Putnam County
- Alachua Needs Half a Million for "Project Legacy"
- Alachua's "Project Legacy" Given $500,000
- City of Alachua Closes on $1.2 Millon "Project Legacy" Property
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery
- The Next Generation at High Springs Cemetery
- Cemetery Vandalism
- Cemetery Vandalized
- Residents Fight to Preserve Evergreen Cemetery
- Graves Vandalized by Criminals