Inmates Beat Victim, Threaten Justin Soto
Three inmates have been charged with the beating of another inside the Marion County Jail.
Tuesday, 26-year-olds Herman Horn, and Peter Jaikissoon and 18-year-old Brenton Crabtree were charged with battery on an inmate in a county detention facility.
According to reports, the victim, 33-year-old Michael Blanco was beaten by the trio on Monday after not giving up his food tray.
Blanco had several bruises on his face and may have broken some of his ribs.
And TV20 was the first TV station to report that one of the teens currently in jail for the murder of
15-year-old Seath Jackson claimed to be suicidal to get out of the section where the same trio of inmates were housed.
Justin Soto told authorities the inmates told him they were going to jump him if he did not start giving up some of his food.
- Justin Soto Sentenced to Life
- Investigators ID Ocklawaha Homicide Victim, as Deputies Search for His Killer
- Teen Burn Victim, Arrested on Drug Charges
- Marathon Bombing Victim, 8, Recalled as Spirited
- Trial Begins For Two Marion County Officers Accused Of Beating An Inmate
- Two Guards Accused Of Beating An Inmate Are Found Not Guilty
- Three Suspects Invade Home and Beat Victim with Shotgun
- 2 Teens Arrested for Allegedly Threatening Rape Victim
- Rowdy Reptiles Start Social Media Campaign to Bring Justin Timberlake to UF
- Fort De Soto Park Closed After Water Outage