Man Performs Sexual Act in Lobby of Burger King
A man in Ocala is jail, facing a charge of lewd and lascivious exhibition.
Ocala Police say it happened at the Burger King on State Road 200 near the I-75 entrance.
Police arrested 48-year-old Winfred Eugene Rawls of Ocala.
Witnesses say that Rawls wasn't even trying to hide what he was doing.
He was asked to leave the restaurant and was arrested in another restaurant right down the road.
Rawls has been arrested before...for trespassing and theft.
- Men Busted for Performing Sexual Acts in Adult Store
- 911 Call Reveals New Details Regarding A.S.O Burger King Incident
- A.S.O. Employee Punished for Burger King Incident
- Scammer in Ocala Acting as Driveway Repair Man
- Man Sexually Assaulted, Robbed At Ocala Hotel
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- Ocala's "King of Crack" is Dethroned
- Ocala Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Renovations for Ocala's Performing Arts Conservatory
- Man Killed in Act of Self Defense