Men Stabbed at OEC
Two men end up with stab wounds after a fight broke out at Ocala's Entertainment Complex.
According to police reports, a large fight broke out near a bar.
One of the stabbed victims told police he was pushed into the fight and that's when he got stabbed in the stomach.
"The victim reported that during that fight, the victim reported that he wasn't involved in the fight and that somehow he got thrown into and was stabbed two times," Ocala Police Sgt. Chas Maier told TV20.
He was taken to a hospital and is expected to recover.
Another man was stabbed in the chest, but the wound wasn't deep.
Police are still trying to find out who was involved in the fight and why it started.
- Two Men Stabbed
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
- Two Ocala Elderly Men Discover They Are Half-Brothers
- Two Men in Ocala Give a Hoot
- Ocala Men Identified
- 2 Men Arrested and Charged With Murder in Ocala
- Two Men Shot During Robbery at Ocala Barbershop
- Two Men Arrested in Fatal Stabbing in Boynton Beach
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Boy, 8, Killed in Stabbing, Officer Injured