Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
Its taken two and half years, but police have finally taken down a meth lab in Inglis that they say has plagued the community.
For years the community has complained that cars constantly come in and out of the residence.
They were finally able to raid the house and make 12 arrests at the home.
They were also able to arrest people who came later to buy the drugs.
Its a takedown Major Evan Sullivan from the Levy County Sheriff's Office says they are proud finally happened.
"You had to know someone to get in. It was a very clandestine operation and we tried lots of times to get in there, but every time it fell through until now."
The Levy County and Citrus County Sheriff's Offices helped Inglis police with the bust.
The Federal Drug Enforcement Agency had to be called in to clean up the lab because of the volatile substances inside.
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Town of Inglis to Dissolve Local Police Department, Begins Neogtiating with Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers