OBS President to Retire
A major change for one of the pillars of the "Horse Capital of the World."
After 34 years, the president of Ocala Breeders' Sales is leaving.
Tom Chiota will retire at the end of June.
The current general manager, Tom Ventura will take over.
Chiota says he just wants to take it easy, after three decades at OBS.
A very private person, Chiota did not want to comment on his
retirement, stating that he just wants OBS to be known for it's
horses, not it's president.
- College of Central Florida President to Retire
- UF President Machen Announces Retirement
- The Ocala Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- Veteran Flags Retired in Ocala
- Alachua County Fire Chief Scheduled to Retire
- Alachua County Students React to President's School Day Speech
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Three Ocala Teams Fall as Columbia County Beats Vanguard 22-21, North Marion on the Road, and Lake Weir at Home
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak