OBS President to Retire
A major change for one of the pillars of the "Horse Capital of the World."
After 34 years, the president of Ocala Breeders' Sales is leaving.
Tom Chiota will retire at the end of June.
The current general manager, Tom Ventura will take over.
Chiota says he just wants to take it easy, after three decades at OBS.
A very private person, Chiota did not want to comment on his
retirement, stating that he just wants OBS to be known for it's
horses, not it's president.
- Ocala Tea Party President Killed in Crash
- College of Central Florida President to Retire
- UF President Machen Announces Retirement
- Veteran Flags Retired in Ocala
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Alachua County Fire Chief Scheduled to Retire
- Alachua County School Superintendent Dan Boyd to Retire Next Month
- County Manager Retirement Celebration
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Alachua County Students React to President's School Day Speech