OBS President to Retire
A major change for one of the pillars of the "Horse Capital of the World."
After 34 years, the president of Ocala Breeders' Sales is leaving.
Tom Chiota will retire at the end of June.
The current general manager, Tom Ventura will take over.
Chiota says he just wants to take it easy, after three decades at OBS.
A very private person, Chiota did not want to comment on his
retirement, stating that he just wants OBS to be known for it's
horses, not it's president.
- Ocala Tea Party President Killed in Crash
- Sheriff: Chief Deputy LaTorre retires
- Bibb retires after being suspended
- Marion County Officials make push to bring Chewy, Inc. to Ocala
- UF President Machen Announces Retirement
- College of Central Florida President to Retire
- Ocala residents prepare for Hurricane Matthew
- Ocala Health begins $40 million dollar construction project
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Parts Of Ocala Under Rabies Alert