Part of State Road 24 Named in Brian Buesing's Honor
Governor Rick Scott signed a bill dedicating part of State Road 24 near Cedar Key in honor of Marine Lance Corporal Brian Buesing.
Buesing was one of the first killed in the War in Iraq on March 23, 2003.
His mother says he "loved the military and he loved Cedar Key" and this dedication is the perfect fit to honor him.
- Troubled Waters in Cedar Key Force Road Closures
- American Flags Fly High in Cedar Key on Independence Day
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key Clam Lease Expansion
- Cedar Key's Art Festival Preparations
- Cedar Key's Seafood Festival, A Way Of Life
- Cedar Key's Lighthouse
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- More Drivers Expected on the Roads this Memorial Day Weekend