Part of State Road 24 Named in Brian Buesing's Honor
Governor Rick Scott signed a bill dedicating part of State Road 24 near Cedar Key in honor of Marine Lance Corporal Brian Buesing.
Buesing was one of the first killed in the War in Iraq on March 23, 2003.
His mother says he "loved the military and he loved Cedar Key" and this dedication is the perfect fit to honor him.
- Troubled Waters in Cedar Key Force Road Closures
- American Flags Fly High in Cedar Key on Independence Day
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Cedar Key's Lighthouse
- Cedar Key's Seafood Festival, A Way Of Life
- Cedar Key's Art Festival Preparations
- More Drivers Expected on the Roads this Memorial Day Weekend
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- Ocala's New Roads to Be Named