Person of Interest Arrested
They aren't saying he committed murder-- yet. But they are holding him on other charges for the time being.
Matthew Arnell, 51, was taken into custody on a charge of possessing a firearm as a convicted felon.
He has not been charged in connection with the murder of 48-year-old Mark Bazarsky.
On March 25th, Bazarsky was found shot to death inside his home.
Detectives believe Arnell-- his roommate-- was the last person to see Bazarsky alive.
Authorities are now waiting on DNA and other tests to come back before linking Arnell's gun to that used in the murder.
- Person of Interest in Aguilar Disappearance Arrested
- One Person Arrested in Shooting at an Ocala Apartment Complex
- Second Person Arrested In $600,000 Ocala Embezzlement Case
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- Police Search for Person of Interest
- Investigators Search For Person Of Interest In Eustis Motel Worker's Death
- Marion County Missing Person
- Second Person In Marion County Dies From H1N1 Virus
- Missing person in Marion County