Person of Interest Arrested
They aren't saying he committed murder-- yet. But they are holding him on other charges for the time being.
Matthew Arnell, 51, was taken into custody on a charge of possessing a firearm as a convicted felon.
He has not been charged in connection with the murder of 48-year-old Mark Bazarsky.
On March 25th, Bazarsky was found shot to death inside his home.
Detectives believe Arnell-- his roommate-- was the last person to see Bazarsky alive.
Authorities are now waiting on DNA and other tests to come back before linking Arnell's gun to that used in the murder.
- Person of Interest in Aguilar Disappearance Arrested
- North Marion High School driver's ed worker faces firing over using vehicles for personal errands
- Interests peaked at flying event
- Ocala Man Arrested For Obscene Communication With Minor
- Another Arrest Made in Robbery of Ocala Convenience Store
- Arrest made in Ocala shooting
- MCSO: Ocala man arrested after going AWOL from the U.S. Air Force 45 years ago
- One Person Arrested in Shooting at an Ocala Apartment Complex
- Second Person Arrested In $600,000 Ocala Embezzlement Case
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court