Due to the crazy weather Sunday, multiple local cities have been left in the dark.
Power lines in North Central Florida are being affected by the weather conditions of Tropical Storm Beryl.
More than 3,000 customers near Alachua County awere being affected Sunday.
If you have mobile internet you can check the latest list of downed power lines online through GRU.com and the Progress Energy website at
- Power Outages
- Gainesville Power Outage Update
- Food Reimbursement From Power Outages
- Power Outage
- Plans for a New Power Plant in Levy County
- Gainesville Regional Utilities Replaces Equipment that Caused Outages
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- Nursing Home Fraud
- Brush Fires