Classmates of the 11-year-old Bronson boy killed on his bicycle were among a large group of mourners paying their respects on Friday.
Keanu Becker,11, was taken off life-support on Tuesday.
He was thrown from his bicycle inside the Five Oaks subdivision, after a car hit him from behind.
Becker was a fifth grade student at Bronson Elementary School, where he was on the honor roll and played football.
"It hurts because he was a really good person, and he was one of our friends, he was one of our next door neighbors, and not to see him anymore really does hurt, really bad," said Kernise Simon, 15.
The driver, 20-year-old Elizabeth Tyler of Archer, was headed West on NE 108th lane in Bronson, when the sun blinded her.
There's no mention of how fast tyler was going in the report.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Remembering 9/11
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Remembering Heather & Kira Radcliffe
- Williston Police Remember A Fallen Officer
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- Remembering Josh Barton
- Remembering Curtis and Dante One Year Later
- Alex Coppock and Richard Jaggers Remembered This Weekend
- Remembering Fallen University of Florida Student
- Airport Accident Victim Remembered