Rest in Debt
It's a fact of life...death is inevitable.
When it comes time, families are often left to deal with the arrangements.
The economy is forcing some to think outside the box.
Burying a loved one is not cheap.
A job that's been traditionally handled by a town undertaker, is now going to other hands.
In this special report, "Rest in Debt" TV20's Kristin Giannas reports, families are shopping around for the best prices, others are pre-paying, and more and more are changing their wishes.
- North Central Florida YMCA Deals with Debt
- A Highly Respected Gainesville Surgeon Is Laid To Rest
- Marine Laid to Rest
- Still No Rest for the Prosecution or the Defense in the Hawthorne Murder Trial...
- University Police Officer Laid to Rest
- Two Crossing Guards Laid to Rest
- Greece Lowers Debt
- Debt Collectors Show Up at Patient's Hospital Bed to Collect
- Florida's Prison Chief Inherits Million Dollar Debt
- Prosecution Rests in Trial of Former Student in Alleged Webcam Spying