Rest in Debt
It's a fact of life...death is inevitable.
When it comes time, families are often left to deal with the arrangements.
The economy is forcing some to think outside the box.
Burying a loved one is not cheap.
A job that's been traditionally handled by a town undertaker, is now going to other hands.
In this special report, "Rest in Debt" TV20's Kristin Giannas reports, families are shopping around for the best prices, others are pre-paying, and more and more are changing their wishes.
- Florida Student Debt Average Lower Than Other States
- How to Get Out of Debt
- Food Prices Could Rise if the Country Hits the Debt Ceiling
- Dunnellon Seeks Solution to Debt
- North Central Florida YMCA Deals with Debt
- Waldo agrees to pay off debt from use of center
- Zimmerman Trial: State Rests Its Case
- Zimmerman Trial: Defense Rests Case
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Zimmerman Day 12: Defense Rests Without Him Taking Stand