Smoky Conditions In Levy County
BRONSON, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol is advising motorists to consider alternate routes along several northern Florida roadways because of smoky conditions.
Authorities say a brushfire burning near Levy County Road 343 and affecting six other roadways may cause reduced visibility.
They are asking motorists to reduce speed, watch for advisory signs, use headlights and consider another route if possible.
The other affected roadways in Levy County include: CR 343, 337, 326, 335 and U.S. Alt 27 and U.S. Highway 41.
The FHP says smoky conditions are expected to continue for the next several days.
- Smoky Conditions in Gainesville
- Smoke In Marion County
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Two Children Briefly Abducted From Levy County Elementary School
- Wanted Alabama Suspect Located in Levy County, Attacks Police Officer
- Levy County Schools Already Preparing for New School Year
- Another Round of Budget Cuts and Declining Enrollment Possible in Levy County
- Cops Conduct Neighborhood Drug Bust In Levy County
- Levy County Sheriff Accused of "Egregious" Act