Smoky Conditions In Levy County
BRONSON, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol is advising motorists to consider alternate routes along several northern Florida roadways because of smoky conditions.
Authorities say a brushfire burning near Levy County Road 343 and affecting six other roadways may cause reduced visibility.
They are asking motorists to reduce speed, watch for advisory signs, use headlights and consider another route if possible.
The other affected roadways in Levy County include: CR 343, 337, 326, 335 and U.S. Alt 27 and U.S. Highway 41.
The FHP says smoky conditions are expected to continue for the next several days.
- Smoky Conditions in Gainesville
- Smoke In Marion County
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Levy County Candidate Forum
- Positive Behavior Support in Levy County
- Levy County Bus And Vehicle Collision
- Distemper Outbreak Hits Levy County
- Three Seats In Levy County Commission Up For Grabs
- Levy County Home Invasion and Shooting