Smoky Conditions In Levy County
BRONSON, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol is advising motorists to consider alternate routes along several northern Florida roadways because of smoky conditions.
Authorities say a brushfire burning near Levy County Road 343 and affecting six other roadways may cause reduced visibility.
They are asking motorists to reduce speed, watch for advisory signs, use headlights and consider another route if possible.
The other affected roadways in Levy County include: CR 343, 337, 326, 335 and U.S. Alt 27 and U.S. Highway 41.
The FHP says smoky conditions are expected to continue for the next several days.
- Smoky Conditions in Gainesville
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Mysterious White Smoke Coming Out of Pipes in Trenton
- Gainesville Smoke Shop Raided After Drug Makes 28 People Sick
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Dangerous Driving Conditions Due to Fire
- Elderly man in critical condition after attack