Smoky Conditions In Levy County
BRONSON, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol is advising motorists to consider alternate routes along several northern Florida roadways because of smoky conditions.
Authorities say a brushfire burning near Levy County Road 343 and affecting six other roadways may cause reduced visibility.
They are asking motorists to reduce speed, watch for advisory signs, use headlights and consider another route if possible.
The other affected roadways in Levy County include: CR 343, 337, 326, 335 and U.S. Alt 27 and U.S. Highway 41.
The FHP says smoky conditions are expected to continue for the next several days.
- Smoky Conditions in Gainesville
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Smoke In Marion County
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Tracking Colin: Flooding in parts of Levy County
- Atheist Bench Application Denied Again at Levy County Courthouse
- Rising River Levels Lead to Road Closures in Levy County
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County