Storm Effect on Local Schools
The severe weather is expected to last well through Monday.
But as of Sunday evening, Alachua, Marion, Putnam and Suwanee County schools plan on staying open for class on Tuesday.
Union and Bradford County schools had not announced their decision on whether or not to remain Sunday evening.
- Cedar Key Takes a Hit by Tropical Storm Debby
- New Statewide Road Rage Law in Effect
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- Social Media School Disturbance
- Judge Won't Toss Atlanta Schools Cheating Case
- Warm Weather's Effect on Our Crops
- Free Speach Advocates Fear "Chilling Effect" After NSA Phone Records Revelation
- Landlord and Tenant Act Goes into Effect in Florida
- New Voting Laws Take Effect in 2014
- Health Expert Describes Sedative's Side Effects; Police Investigate Boy's Death