Storm Effect on Local Schools
The severe weather is expected to last well through Monday.
But as of Sunday evening, Alachua, Marion, Putnam and Suwanee County schools plan on staying open for class on Tuesday.
Union and Bradford County schools had not announced their decision on whether or not to remain Sunday evening.
- The effects of closing Waldo Community School
- School board accepts Superintendent's resignation; effective immediately
- Gainesville Residents Continue To Clean Up After Weekend Storms
- New Statewide Road Rage Law in Effect
- UF becomes "StormReady" school
- Cedar Key Takes a Hit by Tropical Storm Debby
- Tax Free Weekend Begins at Midnight as Parents Buy School Supplies
- Tax Free Weekend Brings Big Crowds for Back to School Shopping
- Warm Weather's Effect on Our Crops
- New Voting Laws Take Effect in 2014