Toddler run over by lawn mower
A 3-year-old toddler was airlifted to Shands after being accidentally
run over by a riding lawn mower.
It happened this morning at her home in Dunnellon.
According to County Fire Rescue officials she suffered severe cuts to
her legs and lower body.
The child was standing behind the lawn mower being driven by her
father when the accident happened.
Her injuries are life threatening.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- The Ocala Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- City Officials And UF Team Up To Crack Down On Front Lawn Parking
- Husband Runs Over Wife
- New Details in Ocala Hit and Run
- Dixie County Softball Team Runs Over Bell 17-5
- City Commissioner Rick Bryant Running For County Post
- Dixie County Hosts 5K Run To Remember Captain Chad Reed
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Three Ocala Teams Fall as Columbia County Beats Vanguard 22-21, North Marion on the Road, and Lake Weir at Home