Toddler run over by lawn mower
A 3-year-old toddler was airlifted to Shands after being accidentally
run over by a riding lawn mower.
It happened this morning at her home in Dunnellon.
According to County Fire Rescue officials she suffered severe cuts to
her legs and lower body.
The child was standing behind the lawn mower being driven by her
father when the accident happened.
Her injuries are life threatening.
- 2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- String of Lawn Mower Thefts in Hawthorne
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Two Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- The Ocala Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- Ocala Man Allegedly Fractures Toddler's Skull
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
- Husband Runs Over Wife
- Man Tries Running Over Officer
- Atheist Monument Unveiled on Courthouse Lawn