15 People in Jail After Three Drug Busts
A series of drug busts in Bradford County put 15 people in jail.
He has lived in this neighborhood in Starke for 15 years. A place where there wasn't any drug activity, but it's been changing the last couple months.
He told us they waited a couple days and then hit the next house. There they found more cocaine, marijuana and stolen property.
Sapp said the street value of all the cocaine they confiscated during the busts was about $50,000 and the marijuana plants were worth about $94,000.
"These are people who live with each other their whole life in this community that started telling on each other and it was all about saving themselves," said Smith.
- Drug bust names 49 suspects
- Prostitution Bust Sends 16 To Clay County Jail
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Deputies intercept package full of drugs
- Woman Tries to Smuggle Drugs into Jail
- Sheriff candidate busted for drugs
- Largest drug bust in Gilchrist County history...
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Woman released from Gilchrist County jail after Sabal Trail Pipeline arrest
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest