15 People in Jail After Three Drug Busts
A series of drug busts in Bradford County put 15 people in jail.
He has lived in this neighborhood in Starke for 15 years. A place where there wasn't any drug activity, but it's been changing the last couple months.
He told us they waited a couple days and then hit the next house. There they found more cocaine, marijuana and stolen property.
Sapp said the street value of all the cocaine they confiscated during the busts was about $50,000 and the marijuana plants were worth about $94,000.
"These are people who live with each other their whole life in this community that started telling on each other and it was all about saving themselves," said Smith.
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Prostitution Bust Sends 16 To Clay County Jail
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust
- Trip to Grocery Store Ends in Jail Time for Bradford County Family
- Sheriff's Office investigates two suicides at the jail
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Gilchrist Drug Busts Land 10 in Jail
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years