Battle of Micanopy Commemorates 176th Anniversary with Living History
Living history will commemorate the 176th Anniversary of the 2nd Seminole War. The Micanopy Regulars put on the event featuring period crafts and demonstration booths, plus an authentic Seminole War Army camp.
Town of Micanopy Historical Museum Thrasher Warehouse Building II (607 Cholokka Blvd)
Saturday June 9, 2012 from 10 AM to 5 PM.
For more information call Town Hall 352-466-3121 or the Museum 352-466-3200
- Remembering the Battle of Iwo Jima
- Battle reenactment keeps history alive
- Living History Farm celebrates Independence Day
- Local September 11th Commemorative Events
- Loften High School Students Commemorate, "The 343"
- Hundreds Honor Dr. King's Legacy With Commemorative March
- Micanopy Town Commissioners Reject New Sidewalk Project
- Bear Spotted in Micanopy
- Micanopy Man Dies In Early Morning Crash
- Micanopy's 39th Fall Festival