Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
The Farmer's Market on south main street in east Gainesville is an event put on at the Citizens Co-op store featuring local produce, dairy, spices , and meat and seafood. Citizens Co-op is a community-owned market that operates on a local first policy.
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
- Downtown Farmer's Garden
- Citizens Co-op Holds Grand Opening
- 1st Annual Citizens Fire Academy
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market
- Feds OK Florida Access to Citizens List