Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
Fishing With Dad
"Fishing For Success" reeled dads and their kids into a fun-filled fishing day.
The University of Florida's ponds were filled with fathers and their children spending quality time.
The event coordinator says that for 20 years now, the program's main goal has been to raise awareness for the outdoors.
"And just use fishing to bring the community together and kind of... To get people hooked on coming outside, enjoying the aquatic environment, learning about fisheries and understanding that our environment is important and that we can interact with it and enjoy it and learn about it at the same time."
The event was free and open to the public...
The only catch? To release the fish back into their environment.
Family fishing day happens every month, for a schedule click here.
- A Father's Day Surprise
- Fantasy Father's Day
- Celebrating Father's Day
- Soldier Returns in Time for Father's Day
- Kanapaha Botanical Garden On Father's Day
- A Father's Hero
- Technology Spotlight 6/14/11 "High Tech Father's Day Gifts"
- Fire at the College of Central Florida Aquatic Center
- On Third Day of O'Quinn Murder Trial: Defendant's Father Comes Near Perjury
- University of Florida Scientists Help in 'God Particle' Search