Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
27 year old Quenton Harris is behind bars after repeatedly slapping a woman, hitting a child with an umbrerlla and stabbing another woman.
According to Gainesville police officers, Harris started arguing with the mother of his children over missing money.
During the argument he bagan to repeatedly hit her on her head and legs.
When their 6 year old daughter ran in to stop the fight, Harris hit her with an umbrella.
He then stabbed another woman with a kitchen knife.
Harris faces 6 felony charges and his bond is set at $825,000.
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Gainesville Man Arrested After Stabbing Father
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Woman stabs man over missing beer
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Stabbed In The Back