Jury Seated for Amber Wright
The jury is seated in Marion County for two siblings being tried for murder.
It took just a couple of hours for attorneys to narrow down the jury pool to seven people.
Amber Wright, 16, is charged with the first degree murder of 15-year-old Seath Jackson.
A seven member jury was seated yesterday for her brother, Kyle Hooper.
They are being tried under the same case, but with separate juries.
Opening statements are expected tomorrow morning.
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence
- Putnam County Murder and National Amber Alert
- The Ocala Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- Rick Drummond Prepares Leave County Manager Seat as Betty Baker Steps in
- Three Seats In Levy County Commission Up For Grabs
- Jury Awards Alachua County Widow $17.5 Million In First Tobacco Case