Jury Seated for Amber Wright
The jury is seated in Marion County for two siblings being tried for murder.
It took just a couple of hours for attorneys to narrow down the jury pool to seven people.
Amber Wright, 16, is charged with the first degree murder of 15-year-old Seath Jackson.
A seven member jury was seated yesterday for her brother, Kyle Hooper.
They are being tried under the same case, but with separate juries.
Opening statements are expected tomorrow morning.
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Wright found guilty of first degree murder for the second time
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Siblings' Trial Begins
- Michael Bargo Takes the Stand in Trial
- Closing Arguments Finished in Michael Bargo Trial
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony
- Justin Soto Sentenced to Life
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago