Levy County Stab Victims Identified
Investigators in Levy County have identified the two people who died Tuesday in an apparent murder-suicide.
It happened near Fanning Springs.
As we told you Tuesday night, Levy County sheriff's deputies responded to a call from a young girl claiming that someone had killed her mother.
They found 46-year-old Genoveva Magnolia Recinos Castillo dead in her home.
Deputies believe she was stabbed to death.
At a home across the street they discovered the body of 26-year-old Arturo Zacarias.
It's speculated that he may have taken his own life.
The two appear to be natives of Guatemala.
Detectives have not established a clear motive for the incident.
- Victims Identified After Double Murder
- Murder Suspect Arrested, Victim Identified
- Body Found in Levy County has Been Identified
- Levy County Murder Investigation
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Last Three Victims Identified in I-75 Crash
- GPD Closer to Putting ID on Stabbing Victim and Attacker
- Murder Suspect Identified
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Suspicious Packages Identified in Marion County