Man Busted with Cash & Drugs
A man in Marion County is busted with with $40,000 in cash and $60,000 worth of marijuana.
Thomas Rath, 25, of Ocala also had two assault rifles when Marion County Deputies caught up to him.
They say Rath had almost 26 pounds of marijuana which he intended to sell.
Rath was booked into the Marion County Jail and now faces a number of charges from armed trafficking of marijuana to possession of a firearm during a felony.
- Marion County Drug Bust
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- Drug operation busted, children inside home
- Man Attempts to Swallow Drugs During Bust
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Man leads deputies on chase; drugs and child in vehicle
- Drug Bust at Ocala Bar
- Four Arrested In Alachua Co. Drug Bust
- Ocala man searching for help to pay big medical expenses
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition