Music In The Park
Some people spent their Sunday relaxing under the sun and laying on the grass listening to some acoustics...
Blankets and lawn chairs made their way to the James Paul Park for some live "Music In The Park."
Some people like the Klarenberg's visiting from the Netherlands did not know about the concert but we're lured in by the sounds coming from the guitarist.
"We were just passing by... Yeah we just had lunch here at the restaurant. What's it called? The Outdoor Restaurant and we were just walking around here and then we heard the music and we thought well, we have to take a look."
This free summer concert was part of High Spring's Summer Sunday series.
- Musical Chairs in High Springs?
- Report Shows Park in High Springs is Contaminated
- The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Construction in Poe Springs Park Nears Completion
- Changes To Poe Springs Park
- The Water Continues to Rise at Fanning Springs Park
- High Springs officials reviewing high water bills
- Gainesville music venue hosts largest, final music festival