Music In The Park
Some people spent their Sunday relaxing under the sun and laying on the grass listening to some acoustics...
Blankets and lawn chairs made their way to the James Paul Park for some live "Music In The Park."
Some people like the Klarenberg's visiting from the Netherlands did not know about the concert but we're lured in by the sounds coming from the guitarist.
"We were just passing by... Yeah we just had lunch here at the restaurant. What's it called? The Outdoor Restaurant and we were just walking around here and then we heard the music and we thought well, we have to take a look."
This free summer concert was part of High Spring's Summer Sunday series.
- Musical Chairs in High Springs?
- The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- The Water Continues to Rise at Fanning Springs Park
- Changes To Poe Springs Park
- Free Concerts Downtown
- Elton John Postpones Concert
- Benefit Tribute Concert for Russell Johnson
- A Concert for Hope
- Sonlight Youth Choir and Band 2012 Benefit Concert