Parents Camp Out to Pick Teacher
Over 60 parents from Union County waited in line Monday to select their child's next school teacher.
Some parents actually camped out over the weekend in an attempt to be at the head of the line.
One parent believes the system is unfair.
He says some classes have more boys than girls and students who need attention the most are often put in the same class.
According to Union County Superintendent Carlton Faulk, only so many spots can be requested in each class.
Faulk, who says he doesn't encourge parents to camp out, is not planning on changing the teacher request system.
- Parents Camp Out To Pick School Teacher
- Parents Camp Out in Union County
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Parents: No Note On Predator Teacher
- Pedophile "Monster's" Parents Kicked out of Scouts
- Parents of Russian Child Speak Out Against New Adoption Ban
- Summer Camp Reaches Out to Kids with Cancer
- Gatornational Fans Camping Out
- Camping Out on Store Roof Top
- Rubio to Deliver GOP Response to State of Union Speech