Parents Camp Out to Pick Teacher
Over 60 parents from Union County waited in line Monday to select their child's next school teacher.
Some parents actually camped out over the weekend in an attempt to be at the head of the line.
One parent believes the system is unfair.
He says some classes have more boys than girls and students who need attention the most are often put in the same class.
According to Union County Superintendent Carlton Faulk, only so many spots can be requested in each class.
Faulk, who says he doesn't encourge parents to camp out, is not planning on changing the teacher request system.
- Parents Camp Out To Pick School Teacher
- Parents Camp Out in Union County
- Parents, Teachers Speak Out Against Testing
- Former Marion County Teacher Sentenced To 80 Years
- Daycare Fails to Pay Teachers, Refund Parents
- Parents: No Note On Predator Teacher
- Zoning Sweetwater Branch Tent Camp
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Ideas From the Design Diva for Dads and Teachers
- Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault