Road Repair Tax Update
Alachua County commissioners took a step forward Tuesday with one tax proposal, and a firm stand against a second one.
Commissioners voted to put a three-quarter cent tax proposal for road repair on the November ballot.
The commission also re-stated that it won't move forward with a tax proposal for transit projects.
Commissioners set a public hearing for July 10th, where residents can comment on the roads proposal and possibly about the other proposals that didn't make it.
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- 2nd Avenue Road Repair Update
- County Commissioners Approve Road Repairs
- Financial Pothole in Repairing Roads
- Williston Road Repairs Completed
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- Alachua County Considers 1 Cent Sales Tax For Roads
- Update On Tyler Grade Road Fire
- Wildfire Updates and Road Closures
- Update: Williston Road Closures