Salvation Army Helps After Debby
The Salvation Army offers the following information on how you can help those hit by Debby:
The Salvation Army asks people who want to help those affected by disaster to visit www.salvationarmyusa.org or call 1-800-SAL-ARMY. Monetary donations are needed to meet survivors’ most immediate needs.
A $100 donation can feed a family of four for two days, provide two cases of drinking water and one household cleanup kit, containing brooms, mops, buckets and cleaning supplies.
For more information about how The Salvation Army is responding to Tropical Storm Debby and other disasters, please log on to www.disaster.salvationarmyusa.org.
You can also follow @salarmyeds, @salarmyfla, @salarmyflaeds or search “Salvation Army Florida Division” on Facebook to access the latest information.
- Salvation Army Lends Hand To Debby Victims
- Salvation Army Feeding the Homeless Before & After Thanksgiving
- Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign Struggling in Marion County
- Salvation Army Feeds Homeless
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers
- Salvation Army
- Salvation Army's Megan's Angel Campaign
- Salvation Army kicks off Red Kettle campaign
- Salvation Army's Angel Tree Program push
- Salvation Army Out Ringing Bells