Salvation Army Helps After Debby
The Salvation Army offers the following information on how you can help those hit by Debby:
The Salvation Army asks people who want to help those affected by disaster to visit www.salvationarmyusa.org or call 1-800-SAL-ARMY. Monetary donations are needed to meet survivors’ most immediate needs.
A $100 donation can feed a family of four for two days, provide two cases of drinking water and one household cleanup kit, containing brooms, mops, buckets and cleaning supplies.
For more information about how The Salvation Army is responding to Tropical Storm Debby and other disasters, please log on to www.disaster.salvationarmyusa.org.
You can also follow @salarmyeds, @salarmyfla, @salarmyflaeds or search “Salvation Army Florida Division” on Facebook to access the latest information.
- Salvation Army Lends Hand To Debby Victims
- Salvation Army Feeding the Homeless Before & After Thanksgiving
- Salvation Army Out Ringing Bells
- A Community Helps Rebuild a Army Sergeant's Home
- "Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby
- Repairing Sinkholes In Live Oak After Tropical Storm Debby
- Live Oak Businesses on Road to Recovery After Debby
- Disaster Assistance Still Avaliable
- Salvation Army's Megan's Angel Campaign