Seath's Mother Takes the Stand
By: Yaremi Farinas
Opening statements in the Amber Wright and Kyle Hooper trial started today.
They are facing charges of first degree for the killing of 15-year-old Seath Jackson.
There are two separate juries for this trial.
Sonya Jackson tried hard to fight back tears when asked about the last time she heard from her son Seath on April 17th 2011.
- Charlie Ely Takes The Stand
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Michael Bargo Takes the Stand in Trial
- Bravo Trial Day 2: Father & Mother Take Stand
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony
- Siblings' Trial Begins
- Charlie Ely's Murder Trial will Stay in Marion County