Sink Hole Becomes a Tourist Attraction
By: Yaremi Farinas
It's been a month since the sinkhole busted open, but people keeping dropping by to check out the huge hole.
He told us the night it was first discovered he heard something that sounded like thunder, but you can see it was a whole lot more.
Methany was not available for this report, but we do understand he had sinkhole insurance and is currently living in a nearby condominium community.
- Sink Hole in Backyard
- Dunnellon Family Faces Sink Hole
- Citrus County Sink Hole
- Sinkholes Appear in Jonesville
- Sinkholes: The Sinking Problem
- Non-sink hole in Gainesville
- 3 Tourists Drown in Rough Surf Across Panhandle
- Free Events Draw Tourists To NCF
- Body Found in Burned Home
- Dress Rehearsal for Hoggetowne Medieval Faire