Tea Party Express
Published June 11th, 2012
With signs and microphones in their hands, the Tea Party Express wants to be heard loud and clear throughout the country.
Coming from texas, a group of Tea Party members have been on the go for almost two weeks and today they stopped here in Gainesville.
Amy Kremer the chairman of Tea Party Express says they're focused on sending fiscal conservatives to Washington DC.
"And so we realize the importance of Florida and we know whoever wins the presidency cannot win it without carrying Florida and that's why we're here."
The Tea Party Express will end their tour in Fort Myers, for more information on their route you can click here.
- Tea Party's Yoho A Major Upset in Florida
- Ocala Tea Party President Killed in Crash
- Tea Party Members Demonstrate in Ocala
- Romney Seeks Tea Party Votes, Satorum Hunts Cash
- GOP's Santorum Draws Tea Party Ire in Kansas
- Report Reveals More on IRS Targeting of Tea Party Groups
- Governor Rick Scott Continues Two Week Bus Tour
- Alachua Bus Tour
- Gainesville Little Ones program celebrates is annual Christmas party
- Gainesville Gets a Guided Tour of the Aids Crisis in Africa