Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
MARION COUNTY- "I lost two of my children"
A mother is in shambles after her 16 year old daughter and 17 year old son were found guilty of first degree murder.
She said, "my son is not a monster he has a heart of gold"
Amber Wright now a convicted killer in the murder of 15 year old Seath Jackson, who was beaten, shot, his body burned in a fire pit.
Amy Berndt, a prosecutor said, "she knew that seath would be killed she wanted him dead."
Prosecutors told Wright's jury, the teen lured Jackson to the house to be killed by Michael Bargo and didn't feel remorse.
The siblings mother said, "they didn't see my daughters the next day, i did she laid on the floor in the fetal position and was vomiting sick to her stomach."
Her defense suffered a blow after a confession was played before wright was read her miranda's right.
Amber Wright's defense attorney said "that's up to the appeals court, she's just a 15 year old girl."
Her mother said, "she was bullied into that confession without her miranda's rights read to her"
The jury said, "we find the defendant amber wright guilty of first degree murder"
Then it was her brother Kyle Hooper, who took the stand, nervous and panting during questioning
His mother said, "I'm sorry to her and her family, but this happened to her son, but i 'm sorry to all the victims that have lost"
With his sister already convicted, the jury was handed the case to deliberate late in the afternoon.
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Charlie Ely Takes The Stand
- Seath's Mother Takes the Stand
- Not Guilty Verdict in the Hawthorne Murder Trial
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder
- Charlie Ely Guilty of First Degree Murder
- A Jury Finds Brandon Wilson Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Suspects Plea "Not Guilty" in Seath Jackson Murder Trial