"Born Learning Trail"
Workers from Marion County Public Libraries are going beyond the books and getting kids ready to read...
This afternoon a ribbon cutting event introduced the "Born Learning Trail."
Nancy Young manager of children services says the educational trail is colorful, hands-on and is designed to encourage early literacy.
"Now we have outside opportunities and this "Born Learning Trail" takes it in a playful way where parents or grandparents or other relatives can come with children."
This trail can now be found at the Forest Public Library, Belleview Public Library and the Ocala Public Headquarters.
- Friends of the Library Book Sale Starts Saturday
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- 2 Groups Urge Brevard Library to Restock Racy Book
- Public Speaks Out About Archer Braid Trail
- Teachers Help Children Improve Reading
- Impacting Kids Through Reading
- Columbine Born Program Headed To Marion County
- Gainesville Book Drive to Assist Disadvantaged Children
- United Way & Local Leaders Bring Books to Kids
- Williston School Hopes "3D" Program Will Improve Reading Skills