Published July 2nd, 2012
Fireworks are a major part of the fourth of July, and today we take a look into the financial impact that Tropical Storm Debby has made on this holiday.
- The Man Behind the Boom: Three Generations of Fireworks
- Officials: "Don't light left over fireworks."
- Fanfares and Fireworks to Return For 2013
- Fourth of July Fireworks
- As Fourth of July Draws Closer, Firework Safety Remains a Concern
- UF's Fanfares and Fireworks Still Needs $8,500
- FanFare and Fireworks 2012
- Firework Sales Boom Leading Up To Independence Day
- Fireworks Display Triples Small-Town Population
- Gainesville Business Owner Dies from Firework Accident