Gainesville Chooses New Attorney
Gainesville is getting a new City Attorney.
City Commissioners this evening narrowed down their list of finalists for the job to just one. And she won't have to move her office very far to take the job.
Nicolle Shalley is currently the Assistant City Attorney. She received the most votes in a poll of commissioners tonight...who then officially voted unanimously to start contract negotiations with Shalley.
If they come to agreement, she would replace Marion Radson, who has been City Attorney for nearly three decades.
- Gainesville's Search for New City Attorney
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- Gainesville Housing Authority Chooses New Executive Director
- Gainesville City Attorney Recommends Revising Ordinances to Reflect Fuel Adjustment Practices
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission
- Gainesville City Commission Bans LED signs
- Final Gainesville City Commission Forum
- Gainesville City Commission Passes Annexation Ordinance
- Gainesville City Commission Opposed to Police Merger Discussion
- Runoff Needed in Gainesville City Commission Race