Gainesville Chooses New Attorney
Gainesville is getting a new City Attorney.
City Commissioners this evening narrowed down their list of finalists for the job to just one. And she won't have to move her office very far to take the job.
Nicolle Shalley is currently the Assistant City Attorney. She received the most votes in a poll of commissioners tonight...who then officially voted unanimously to start contract negotiations with Shalley.
If they come to agreement, she would replace Marion Radson, who has been City Attorney for nearly three decades.
- GRU Customer Seeks Refund
- Gainesville's Search for New City Attorney
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- New Restrictions on Game Day Parking Passes Gainesville City Commission
- Gainesville Housing Authority Chooses New Executive Director
- Gainesville Assistant City Attorney Arrested on Burglary, Prowling Charges
- Gainesville City Attorney Recommends Revising Ordinances to Reflect Fuel Adjustment Practices
- Warren Defeats Orlando by 127 Votes in Gainesville City Commission Runoff
- Changes to Gainesville City Commission Public Comments
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission